Do you have a great app? Then we want to know about it!
The team at Fun Educational Apps - Sarah, Julie and Nathalie - goes over each request. Every month we select between 10 and 15 apps for a full review. The apps selected are the ones that stands out in terms of quality, educational benefit, kids engagement, originality ... In summary, an app that do qualify as 'Best App for Kid'.
For your app to be reviewed by either Sarah, Julie or Nathalie ... you must submit your app via our review request form:
Note: Due the high number of requests we receive daily, we apologies in advance but we are not able to reply to each request ... we will contact you only if we decide to review your app! If you do not hear from us within 6 to 8 weeks ... chances are that your app was not selected for review. We will not consider Kids App that contains ads!
If you don't like the odds or don’t want to wait .... Feel free to use our Priority Service:
Drop the waiting list and make sure we review your app within 15 days. It does not guarantee a positive review. The priority service just ensures that your app will be look at right away and your review will be published within 15 working days upon payment.
Order your PRIORITY REVIEW NOW and start getting exposure within 15 days!
Priority Service includes: review within 15 working days + Social Media promotion on: Facebook + Twitter + Pinterest +G+, "liking" your Facebook page via our page. 10 days feature side bar - Your app logo (125 X 125) with link to the review) - Feature on "Releated Article" whenever applicable
Fixed rate: 55 USD + 1 promo code
Promo Codes Giveaway - Free feature!
Submit your giveaway via our form; Include at least 3 promo codes (make sure your codes are valid for at least 15 days) and your text (if we did not review your app) -
Note giveaway are no reviews .... You need to send us your text for feature on site.
Your giveaway will be featured Fun Educational Apps weekly Giveaways Post using Redeem-Now ... All codes will be offered on a first come frist serve basis.
Ready to share your app with our readers ... Fill in our Promo code request form
For extra exposure - check out our
Advertising opportunities - Starting price: 1.5US$ per 1000 impressions – Read more.
Note to the developers - How to increase your chances for review!
We know you are working very hard on your app development and wish we could feature and review all your apps .... But today the app market has become so popular and competitive that we cannot feature them all. We now have over a 1500 apps waiting to be reviewed, 100s of request being lost in our Spam box ....
We had to change our review process. Is there a fair system for us reviewers to go over all the requests? We don't know ... We are simply trying to find a way to feature the best apps we notice. We go over your requests and select the ones that stand out based on your descritpitons and comments. We can no longer download and go over every single app so we browse your requests. If we like something, we downlaod and review within 6 to 8 weeks. If your app is not selected, we will offer the promo code your provided for review to our readers via Facebook.
Here are some tips to help you make sure we notice you.
- Make sure you give us your app name and iTune link - You will be surprised how many request we receive with no link, incomplete name ...
- Send your request using our Review Request - all reviewers have access to it!
- Tell us about your app - A request with just 'please review my app' , copy and paste from iTunes, automated mass mailing ... have a very low chance to make us want to select your app for review. If you are not convinced your app is the BEST, how can we?
- Some categories are over crowed ... The iOS app market now features over 600,000 apps. One of the most popular categories are apps for kids under 6 years old.... We are seeing 100's of ABCs apps and Learning how to count to 10 or 20. To stand out in this category today, make sure your app is really different and brings something new otherwise it will be lost into the thousands other competing apps. Tell us why yours is better!
- Remember to search what's already out there ... Creating an app is easy ... Selling it and make it noticed is a lot harder. Research before and create apps for under developed categories (9 to 12 years old ). Reviewers receive hundreds of request and the ones that get noticed are the request that stands out.
- Be honest in your request, especially if you have a Free app. Telling us it's free it's ok, but make sure to mention if it contains in-app purchase for full version, freemium - buy additional item to proceed (we don't like these for kids! As it is not fair!) or contains advertising (absolutely not recommended when dealing with apps for kids). We really don't like it when we find out later that it is not really free. Use Free to try in your communication ... Not just Free App when it is not
Looking forward to discover your apps
Fun Eductional Apps Review Team!