Thanks for your interest in Fun Educational Apps
Fun Educational Apps is a fast growing app review site dedicated to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Application Reviews. Our traffic is now averaging 90 000+ pages view per month and 34 000 unique visitors (Oct. 2012). We have a stable base of readers and generate new traffic via search engines (23%) such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Visitors to our site are looking for top quality apps. About 45% of our traffic comes from the USA and the other 55% comes from around the world.
Fun Educational Apps is one of the top rate site for best kids apps and apps for education. It ranks 1st page on Google for many high key words such as:
"Top apps for kids" “Educational apps for kids” “education apps” “educational apps for iPad” ”Spelling apps” "Apps fir math", “learning apps”, "kids app review" “book apps for kids”, "kids apps deals"… to name a few.
Ad Pricing and Placement:
All ads are featured on ALL pages. Ad space manged via BuySell Ads
All ads must be paid for in advance before being displayed.
In-Post Sporing Opportunities -
Stay up to date and sign up for our Special Dev. News Update
Note: Prices are based on the number of monthly page view and subject to change.