Following the release note so long ago of Fun Educational Apps TOP PICK - Puppet Workshop - Creativity App for Kids- Jump Apps continues with another creative app and just launched another very promising app, Cute Food – Cooking App for Kids- to encourage fussy eaters to try out new things!
The app was just released today … we did n to yet get a chance to review, but since it FREE today only we wanted to let you know.
Does your child refuses to eat fruits and vegetables?
There is no reason to worry, Cute Food comes to the rescue!
Let your child play a little cook, prepare, creative, fun and healthy dish of fruit and vegetables.
Make healthy food fun to eat. You can do the same at home, it’s easy. Bon Appetite.
- Application for kids of all ages
- Simple interface makes the application easy to use for children
- 200+ pieces of fruit and vegetables, to create cute food dishes
- 20 different ideas for funny meals
- 16 different plates to prepare your dish
- 16 different tablecloths for your table
- Meals you create can be saved
- You can change dishes' names
- Save your fun dish as an image to the device
● this app does not collect or share any user's personal information.
● this app does not contain ads.
● this app does not contain any In-App Purchases.
● this app does not contain social networks integration.
● this app contains "More Apps" and "Rate This App" external links on a separate pages. The links are protected by a simple math task to prevent kids from going to App Store.
If you like ‘Cute Food’ please take a moment to review it on the Itunes AppStore. Thank you!
Cute Food – Cooking App for Kids is available for download via the iTunes App Store - iPad and iPad Mini App -
FREE on May 24 only to celebrate the launch!!!
Please note that Fun Educational Apps has not yet reviewed this app … but based on previous apps from Jump Apps we trust you will want to download while free!!!
Did you check our 5 a day - Top apps gone FREE!