Time for a play! Discover the newly released Dash and Ditto’s Playground a top fun educational game app for kids 3 to 7. It offers 7 classic and new fun games that will stimulate your kids learning. It is fun, entertaining, innovative, original and the hand drawn artwork and design will captivate children for hours. So if it’s raining or you can’t make it the playground today … Dash and Ditto, the 2 charming bunnies will give you a hand!
Top fun educational games for our little ones are always great. Not only they can keep children entertained and engaged, they also offer a great way to stimulate and encourage children’s learning. We just discovered Dash and Ditto’s Playground and think it is a great fun educational app that you need to check out.
Dash and Ditto's Playground: Best Fun Educational Apps : 7 games in 1!
On opening the app children have a choice of 7 games. Each game starts with the instructions, written and audio so young kids can follow. Dash and Ditto, the 2 adorable bunnies will guide your kids throughout the game. Dash is the snow white bunny who keeps on playing until you decide to stop him, and Ditto - the silver one - is his best friend, always ready to play and cheer up you kids!
Select a game and children will join Dash, Ditto and their friends (10 cute animals) at the playground. Each Game has been designed for little fingers and offer a great basis for early education. The game app will reinforce counting, concentration and hand and eye coordination in a fun and interactive way.
- HOPSCOTCH – Dash need help to toss the pebble into the right boxes. Dash will hope from 1 to 10. Kids will have fun and learn to count to 10!
- MINI-GOLF - Help Dash by flicking the ball into the hole. Great for hand and eye coordination!
- JUMP ROPE - Dash & Ditto hold the rope and their friends jump. Tap the frog and the jumper will jump. The further you go the fastest it goes! . Great counting game! See how far you can go!
- TIC-TAC-TOE – Classic game to help improve concentration and attention. .
- CARROT RACE – Help Dash pick up all the carrots and be faster than the gopher. Great for hand and eye coordination.
- BUS DRIVING – Time to pick up all the friends. Start the bus (GO), Steer the school bus, and stop when you have found the friend you had to pick. Great fun and our favourite!
- BABY BUNNIES – Play time! Let the 10 baby bunnies out of their cage and choose to feed, catch or play with them.
What Fun Educational Apps Likes:
Dash and Ditto@s Playground is an original, innovative, fun and engaging educational game app for kids. We really like the hand drawn characters, it makes it special and give a nice child friendly feel. The app is easy to use and well designed for the young ones. The kids at Fun Educational Apps loved listening to the instructions; they found the voice cute and encouraging.
All the games are very well designed and I can tell you it was a great success here. The kids loved them and have been playing over and over. Our favourite is for sure the Bus Driving. A unique and original game where kids are in control. Kids enjoyed driving the bus at fast speed (simply tap the GO button to increase speed) and found the wheel control pretty cool!
We could go on … but check it out for yourself and see if you like it. Catglo, the developer is giving you a chance to try one of the games for free: Check out Jump the Rope with Dash and Ditto. Then if you like it, download the full version it has just been released and is now available for download via the iTunes App Store. (Note the 2 apps are independent, there is no in-app purchase and the free version does not contain advertising).
Have a great fun with Dash and Ditto. We liked it and think you figure it out, Dash and Ditto’s Playground is now part of Fun Educational Apps list of favourite apps.
For our readers outside the USA: Download links to ITunes App Store in:
Dash and Ditto's Playground is also available for download for Andorid devices.
Stay tune! Enjoy great apps with your kids and make sure to stay tunes with Fun Educatonal Apps. Don't miss our next review; Make sure to subscribe to our RSS feed (e-mail or reader) or News Letter. Follow us on Friend Feed, Twitter or Facebook