Ansel and Clair’s Adventure in Africa is a top game apps for kids aged 4 to 9 on iPad to learn and explore the wonders of Africa via a fun, highly interactive and educational game play. A new app that will keep you and your kids engaged for hours, learning about animals, habitat, geography, history and science. A must have app that includes all the elements of fun learning.
As you know at Fun Educational Apps we are always looking for the best apps for you and your kids. Developers are being more and more creative and some have really embraced the iPad technology to offer kids some amazing learning experience using visuals, interaction, sounds and game play. Ansel and Clair’s Adventure in Africa is an innovative and creative fun educational game app that offers everything you can expect for a highly educational, fun and interactive app. A definite must have app!
Ansel and Clair’s are the 2 friendly inter-galactic explorers that will lead your kids through their African learning journey. Ansel and Clair’s mission is to discover and explore Africa, take picture and find the scattered piece of their spaceship Marley.
On opening the app, the first step for your kids will be to find out where is Africa on the 3D globe. Touch and spin the globe and they will lean the name and locations of continent and oceans. Once children have found Africa they will be transported to Africa where they will have 3 areas to explore and discover:
- Explore the Sahara during the day and also at night and learn about nocturnal animals, sandstorms, camels and extreme desert temperatures through fun interactions!
- Experience the Serengeti during the wet and dry seasons and learn about the wet and dry seasons, animal migrations. Watch snowfall on Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Explore the Spectacular Nile Valley and learn about the Pyramids, Sphinx, Pharaohs and mummies. Interact with the Nile Crocodile, Sacred Ibis, Bee Eater, Turtle and Frog.
On each place, kids will need to touch an object to explore. For example, on the Nile Valley, by clicking on the crocodile, kids listen to Ansel and Clair and then take an active role in the mission. Frist, they will take a picture of the crocodile and then by tapping the light bulb icon Ansel and Clair will let your kids know everything there is to know about crocodiles. The great part is that kids can either read by themselves or simply listen.
- Geography: Continents, oceans, rivers, monuments and landmarks
- History: Pyramids, pharaoh, mummy, hieroglyphics, Sphinx
- Science: Metamorphosis, migrations, climate, seasons, temperature changes, animal characteristics, behaviour, habitat and food habits
- Concepts: Camouflage, migration, nocturnal, herbivore, predator, vertebrate, cold-blooded
Fun Educational Apps really like the way learning has been turned into a smart adventure game full of amazing interaction – rainy day in Africa or Sand Storm -, stunning illustration, realistic pictures, and a great story line. Kids will be engaged as each part is different.
We also like the fact it allows kids to learn and develop their knowledge via critical thinking. The questions from Ansel to Clair are smart and help children develop higher order learning skills.
What is a mummy? Doe it live in a Pyramid? Or, where does the water in an oasis come from? Why are the wildebeest migrating?
Ansel and Clair’s Adventure in Africa is such a complete learning iPad app. We are very impressed with the concept, realization and the outcome and see it as great learning tool for our kids. It is for sure a fun educational app that is added to our list of favourite apps!
Ansel and Clair’s Adventure in Africa is now available for download via the iTunes App Store at a special introductory price $1.99 for a limited time only (Regular price: $4.99).
Four our UK Readers: Download link to App Store UK
Have a great time discovering and learning about Africa and its wilderness.