When searching for math apps for your toddlers we are looking for something fun, educational, colourful, entertaining, and easy to navigate ... and ideally, math apps that combine all the early math concepts in one fun, educational games app. We found one that meets all the criteria - Park Math by Duck Duck Moose!
Park Math is all about teaching toddlers and preschoolers the entire early math concept such as counting, adding, subtracting, sorting, ordering.
Park Math app offers 7 fun, interactive, educational and entertaining activities with 2 levels.
- Swing: Numbers – Count up to 50 as a rabbit swings
- Slide: Addition – Help ducks climb to the top of a slide and learn how to add
- Seesaw: Greater Than / Less Than – Balance a seesaw by adding and subtracting mice
- Apple Tree: Subtraction – Learn how to subtract as apples fall from a tree
- Sandbox: Patterns – Complete the pattern in a sandbox with the correct toy
- Bench: Sorting – Order the dogs from small to large. Order numbers in sequence7
- Picnic: Counting – Feed a hippo the correct number of food items
From the start, kids will love the music on the background and will listen carefully to the instruction given by the little blue bear. Preschoolers and toddlers will enjoy tapping on all objects and learn the fun way. To move from one activity to the next simply tap on little blue bear and kids will travel from one to place to next. Each new screen offers a great fun educational math game.
Have a look:
Here at Fun Educational Apps, the kids simply loved it. They kept on playing, and playing. Thanks to Duck Duck Moose, once your little ones are in the game, there is no distraction; no buttons to tap to lead them outside the game. Park Math is really one of the top kids math app you will find.
We hope your little ones will enjoy it as much as we did.
Happy fun learning!
RRP - $1.99/£1.49/€1.79
If you like Park Math, discover more fun educational apps from Duck Duck Moose: